Enlighten Enrichment Program
- The Enlighten Enrichment After School Program is designed to help offset the cost of after-school daycare while providing fun, age-appropriate activities, and even free tutoring. In the LAMP After School Enrichment Program, children participate in STEM, Reading, and Math projects that activate their imagination and encourage lifelong, positive values. Children will also learn teamwork in a safe, constructive environment.
- Enlighten teaches and practices core values— such as caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility—that is part of every activity. Our program helps students to realize their potential in a variety of settings. Through our educational enrichment programs, students can develop a sense of self-awareness and understand their schoolwork Why? Because we are all a part of the school curriculum. Our Enlighten enrichment program is an experience where kids can extend their learning to improve or enhance skills, knowledge, and well-being. After-school activities and classes can include academics, sports, arts, stem, and more, and are offered with the goal of providing enjoyment and productivity.
- The Enlighten Enrichment After School Program begins in October through the end of the school year, operating from 4 to 7 PM. If you would like to register your child, please complete the form below.
Dare to Care
- Loving and Mentoring People (L.A.M.P.) partners with Dare to Care to feed and serve families in the Shively community. Many families in the Louisville area struggle with hunger. In fact, Dare to Care statistics show that 1 in 7 individuals fight 89, 690 people lack food to live a healthy life. Dare to Care Food Bank is open every 3rd Saturday, 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. For more information, please complete the form below.
Back-to-School Backpack Giveaway
- LAMP is committed to providing back to school We partner with elementary, middle, and high schools to make certain students in all grades start the year off right with everything they need to have a successful school year. Our backpacks are filled with pencils, pens, erasers, journals, notebooks, crayons, markers, pencil boxes, scissors, and more. We accept donations throughout the year, but our backpack drive begins the first week of June. Our Back-to-School Backpack Giveaway is held annually in August.For more information or to donate, please complete the form below.
- Family Counseling
- Grief Share
- Are you struggling with loss? Grief Counseling can provide a much-needed safe Taking the time to sit with a trained counselor to process losses is meaningful. We are here to walk with you through this process. For more information, please complete the form below.
- GLOW (Godly, Loving, Optimistic, Worth) Mentoring
- SHINE (Share, Help, Inspire, Nurture, Empower) Mentoring
- Mentoring program for young women ages 18-26